Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up serious or seriously in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Serious may refer to:
- "Serious" (Duran Duran song), a 1990 single from the album Liberty
- "Serious" (Duffy song), the fourth single from her debut album
- "Serious", a single by Donna Allen
- "Serious", a song by Alice Cooper from From the Inside
- "Serious", a song from E-40's album Revenue Retrievin': Graveyard Shift
- "Serious", a song by Five off their 1999 album Invincible
- "Serious", a song by Scars on Broadway from the album Scars on Broadway
- "Serious", a song from Gwen Stefani's album Love. Angel. Music. Baby.
- "Serious", a song by Jasmine V
- "Serious", a song by British MC Jme from his debut album Famous?
- Serious (TV series), a BBC children's television show
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Serious.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.